124 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
If you’re looking for the edge, you need to stay at the top of the food chain. Ultra-fast HyperX Predator DDR4 can provide the performance1, while brilliant Predator DDR4 RGB will upgrade both your system’s speed and style. Set up2 your unique look and keep it synchronised with HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB’s Infrared Sync technology, no cables required. Predator DDR4’s aggressive black heat spreader ensures that it both looks and stays cool. Boost your frame rate, keep your streams smooth and power through your highlight reel rendering with speeds of up to 4133MHz3 and low CL12–CL19 latencies. It’s available in 4GB–16GB single modules and kits of 2, 4 and 8 with capacities of 8GB–128GB. The Intel XMP-ready and certified profiles are optimised for Intel’s latest chipsets and are compatible with many of AMD’s latest chipsets – just select the profile and you’re ready to go. 100 per cent factory tested at speed, and backed by a lifetime warranty, dependable Predator DDR4 RGB gives you the best of both worlds: extreme performance and maximum peace of mind.
Predator DDR4 gives your system a boost of stunning style that you can customise with motherboard RGB software, and you can keep it all in sync, thanks to HyperX’s Infrared Sync technology. HyperX Predator DDR4 is thoroughly tested and designed to complement the latest Intel and AMD platforms to provide faster gaming, video editing, rendering and better performance.
- Fierce black aluminium heat spreader
- High speeds and low latencies pump out extreme DDR4 performance
- Intel XMP-ready profiles optimised for Intel’s latest chipsets
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- CPU Compatibility: Intel Skylake / Kabylake / Coffeelake ( LGA 1151 ) & Ryzen (AM4)
- Chipset: Intel Chipsets & AMD Chipsets
- Capacity: 16GB (8GBx2)
- Dual Channel kit: Yes
- Tested Speed: DDR4-4000 MHz (PC4-32000)
- Tested Latency: 19-20-20-44
- Tested Voltage: 1.35V
- Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Type: 288-pin UDIMM
- SPD Speed: 2133 MHz
- SPD Voltage: 1.2V
- Warranty: Lifetime